COVID-19 Pandemic Causing Extreme Demand and Our Response - WILL BE UPDATED
Quick Summary of Impacts - Updated 4/5/2020:
- We are no longer offering our in-store pickup service. All orders WILL BE SHIPPED via UPS.
- We have implemented order deadlines! These deadlines are based on your shipping zone. Please order by Saturday at Midnight for Three Day Ground, Sunday at Midnight for Two Day Ground and Air, and Monday at Midnight for One Day Ground (Colorado). All orders will arrive on the Thursday immediately after the deadline. If you miss this deadline, your order will arrive on Thursday the next week.
- We have had to increase some of our shipping charges to offset having to use more coolant in all shipments, since shipping companies are no longer insuring or guaranteeing shipments will arrive on time. We are also adding additional shipping charges on packages that overflow into two boxes (30-35lbs and above). Please see the FAQ for more information.
- Some of our product offerings are limited, have changed, or are from different producers - but all the same high quality you are used to!
- Due to availability restrictions, we will not be offering some of the more complicated bundles, whole chicken or chicken breasts, and a few other high-demand products for the near future. Please, love chicken for more than their breasts! We have plenty of thighs, legs, and wings, as well as duck and guinea!
- We will not be honoring and special requests or custom cut requests for the near future.
Our Letter to You:
Our dear customers,
We hope you and your families are in good spirits and good health (and with ample toilet paper) as we find ourselves in some truly unprecedented times. First, we would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for supporting us and other small businesses during this time. We are incredibly humbled by your choice to shop with us.
We are currently experiencing incredibly high amounts of orders both through the Bytable Marketplace and in our partner Ranch Foods Direct’s retail stores. As you may know, many of our products are cut fresh and frozen immediately before being shipped or stocked in the retail stores. This means we will be able to continually provide fresh stock of food products throughout this time as long as shipping companies are able to provide adequate services.
Please rest assured that every precaution is being taken to ensure the health of both the Bytable and Ranch Foods Direct team members, who have been working diligently to get food to our customers. As always, we adhere to strict food safety rules and procedures.
At this time, we do not anticipate any further disruptions in our supply chain beyond delays for orders requiring processing. All of our products and shipping materials are made right here in the USA. However, this may change if UPS or FedEx begin experiencing breakdowns in their services.
If you have any questions or concerns about your order, we will be monitoring and responding to Marketplace chat requests, emails, and phone lines outside of regular hours. Email us at email@example.com, or call 719-399-4321.
With much love and appreciation,
Cofounder and CEO, Bytable Inc.