Humane & Ethical
Animals are treated humanely throughout their entire lives, including during slaughter and processing.
- Adequate shelter, food, and water provided at all times
- No preventative antibiotics. No hormones or steroids.
- Environment is designed to encourage natural behaviors and protect animals from discomfort, fear, and distress
- No routine indoor confinement unless medically necessary
- Farming and other practices promote proper nutrition
Photo credit: Grant Beachy, Edible Michiana