*THIS IS A BYTABLE EXCLUSIVE BUNDLE AND IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP AT OUR PARTNER RANCH FOODS DIRECT RETAIL STORES.*
Our Stock Up Bundle is filled with ~27lbs of fantastic cuts of beef and pork from the Callicrate family's regenerative ranch! This bundle is a great value and is perfect for filling your freezer with a variety of steaks, roasts, chops, and ground cuts to keep you trying new recipes.
This bundle price is 10% off regular item prices! Items are weighed then discounted for your final bundle total.
The bundle includes:
- 3 Top Sirloin Steaks from Callicrate Beef, ~.8lbs each
- 4 packages Bone-In Short Ribs from Callicrate Beef, ~1.25lbs each
- 1 Top Round Steak (London Broil) from Callicrate Beef, ~2lbs
- 1 Boneless Chuck Roast from Callicrate Beef, ~3lbs
- 8 packages of 80% Lean Ground Beef from Callicrate Beef, ~8lbs total.
- 2 packages of Fresh Ground Pork from Callicrate Pork,~2lbs total
- 2 packages Bone-in Pork Sirloin Chops from Callicrate Pork, ~1.75lbs each
- 2 packages Boneless Center Cut Chops* from Callicrate Pork, ~1lbs each (*previously Bone-In Loin Chops)
Please see individual product listings or our producer page for more details and raising protocols of each product or producer.
Producer and Product Standards:
Callicrate Beef is grass fed and grain finished while still on pasture at their regenerative family ranch for the perfect texture and deep flavor. Humanely raised with no hormones or steroids, their animals are raised outdoors with room to roam. They provide healthy diets free of growth promoting substances and process right on the farm to minimize stress, so you get to enjoy the best beef anywhere. There are no additives in Callicrate Beef, which is why the taste is so clean and natural.
Callicrate Pork comes from ethically raised Berkshire-cross pigs that are raised with care on a small family farm, in wide open pens with plenty of room to wallow and play. No hormones, no unnecessary antibiotics. Processed on-farm for minimal stress.
Learn more about our farmers and producers on our Producer page!